Saturday, April 4, 2009

INTERNET NEEDY

Been interesting the last day or two, having no access to the blog. I was trying to post a guest blog by Candy Fraser and it wouldn't propagate. Contacted Wizard Larry who went to work on the problem. In the meantime I found it instructive to observe how important the Internet is to me. Even if it is minimally true, I believe people out there are "listening" to my posts. Here's what's important:

I have a voice.

I speak.

People listen.

So, there you have it, the essence of writing.

Think about it.



PS: Sorry about the delay, Candy. I'll get your words and photos up next week ASAP.

1 comment:

chicagocandy said...

Not a problem. I think it's great the you've learned something valuable about yourself in the process. You do have a voice and people do listen! Like the snappy new look to the page.