Monday, June 4, 2007

Welcome Back Beth!

Though Mr. Savage did not threaten to fire me if I refused to type something, he did make it clear that I will be expected to write something everyday (in 15 minutes or less) that is witty and thought-provoking for Sav Press readers to ponder. My mind just went blank.

I will try to do this duty as well as I can, though, since I want so badly to stay here at Savage Press! I just graduated from Northern Michigan University and moved out of Marquette (no, I didn't enjoy the area as much as Mr. Savage does [he may fire me if I continue to call him that, but it's just too entertaining]) and now I am back in Superior to live and learn. I'm going to be at Savage Press until Mr. Savage pushes me out of the nest, but I am putting some effort into job/career/apartment/location searches.

So here is something for all you to ponder . . . what do I do now?! What does a newly-graduated girl with interests in books, publishing, teaching, traveling, and making money do? I need somebody besides my dad to weigh in on this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All you must do Grasshopper is obey!

Larry said...

Hi Beth,
I'd say, grab a laptop, a webcam, a VW van, a little music and a lot of reading material... then tell "the savage" (that's what I find entertaining to call him) you'll post from the road. You can give daily updates of your life on the road, and hey, you can send the savage your expense sheet!... hey nevermind, me first!

cathy said...

Put your heart & soul into what you want most. Earn millions, retire early, travel!!!!!!!
(take your mom)
cathy